· Duration: 3Days/2Nights
· Transport: Using 4×4 Landcruiser/Jeep
· Flight Option: Flying option available for this safari at an extra cost
· Accommodation: 5star Hotels/Lodges/Luxury Tented Camps
· Destinations: Nairobi/Lake Nakuru/Lake Naivasha
· Point to Note: Night in Nairobi at an extra cost as its not included in the safari
Have time to do boat cruise and during the boat ride the boat captain will explain in details the various animals and birds in the lake. Among the resident birds are fish eagles, ospreys, lily-trotters, black crakes and a variety of herons. This is a freshwater lake, fringed by thick papyrus almost 13 km’s across, but its waters are shallow with an average depth of five meters. The waters of the lake draw a great range of game to these shores. Giraffes wander among the acacia, Hippos wallow in the swamps and Colobus monkeys call from the treetops while the Lakes large hippo populations sleep the day out in the shallows.
Lake Nakuru is a shallow alkaline lake in Kenya’s Rift Valley and some 62 km2 in extent. In late 80’s the park also became Kenya’s first rhino sanctuary and is today home to both the White and Black Rhinos. Lions, leopards, hippos, giraffes, waterbucks are equally at home in this unique park.
Why you choose this package!
- Maasai Mara
- Big Five
- Nature Walks
- 4x4 Drives